Huntington, NY Therapists
Dr. Joe Gazzini PhD LCSW
Dr. Joe Gazzini PhD, LCSW in Huntington, NY is a family therapist with 30 years of experience working with adolescents, adults and families in crisis. He will guide you through both individual and family sessions toward developing positive solutions to the problems you face. He is a trusted professional who truly understands the stress encountered by suburban families today.
Dr. Joe Gazzini is a New York State Licensed Clinical Social Worker with a Doctoral Degree. He has been providing family therapy services since 1980.
Dr. Joe Gazzini Provides:
- Counseling -; adolescent, adult, family, and marriage counseling
- Assessments - Marital, premarital and psychosocial evaluations
- Recovery Support / Intervention - Adolescent and adult substance abuse
- Workshops - Parent education, staff training for schools and agencies, peer leadership, adolescent self-esteem
- Programs - School-based drug and alcohol prevention / intervention, employee assistance for small companies
- Consultation - Succession planning for family businesses, private practice development for mental health professionals
- Coaching - Performance enhancement / life balance achievement for health professionals, business people and student athletes (high school / college)
What His Clients Say:
"Dr. Gazzini's ability to connect and relate to teenagers and young adults is remarkable. My husband and I are beyond grateful for all he has done to help our son and our family."
- Parent of teenage son
"You have never treated me like a 'patient,' but as a friend, and I value this trusted friendship. There were some weeks that were so difficult that my only source of strength was when I saw you. I am not comfortable with my emotions and you allowed me to share some very difficult feelings during this period of grief."
- Adult male bereavement client
“This most precious and meaningful relationship in my life is now more fully engaged and seems to get better each day. I am truly grateful for your advice and guidance. In my book, you are the “Ace of Aces” in your profession.” – Male marital therapy client
For information and appointments, please contact Dr. Joe Gazzini PhD, LCSW at his office phone number 631-470-7946.
Monday - Thursday
7:30 am - 7:30 pm